Our cloud services will transform your business in a way that will reduce your TCO and increase productivity. Access your documents, company phone, emails, company apps on the go from any device. With our flexible service options, we will make your journey easy and smooth from your traditional legacy infrastructure to cloud.
We understand the business need and have tailored the solution to address the same. Our service delivery model is based on the following:
- Flexibility – Ability to ramp up and ramp down to meet the business needs
- Innovation – Innovative Pricing Model with a very low baseline and reduced TCO
- Commitment – Leadership commitment to ensure success of this engagement
- Pay as you use- Pay as you use model for your services. You pay for whatever you use
There’s no upfront cost for software and it always stays up to date. Whether you’re working in your office or on-the-go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) —always the latest versions—let you create, edit and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™ or Windows device with anyone in real time.
Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size. Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection. Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know.
Shared storage on the go
With 1 TB of storage per user, you’ll have plenty of space for all your files. Plus, because your files are stored online, you can share with people in or outside your company, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to. And with multi-party HD video, content sharing, shared calendars and team chat you’ll always be in sync with your team.
Cloud based Networking & Communication-100% Cloud Management for Networking
Security in a box- Build in SD WAN
Secure your company network from any attacks like DDOS, malwares, phishing emails. Features like: Content filtering, Intrusion prevention (IPS), Antivirus and anti-phishing filtering. Connect to any office from anywhere securely and easily.
Cloud-based centralised management
- Managed centrally over the web
- Classifies applications, users and devices
- Zero-touch, self-provisioning deployments
Networking and security
- Stateful firewall
- Auto VPN™ self-configuring site-to-site VPN
- Active Directory integration
- Identity-based policies
- Client VPN (IPsec)
- 3G / 4G failover via USB modem
- Traffic shaping and application managed
Cloud Based IP Phone-Hosted VOIP
If you are using a PBX in your organisation, it could be time to consider moving instead to a cloud hosted solution to realise all the benefits that IP cloud telephony offers.
Perhaps most important is the degree of control a cloud hosted system gives you. Your organisation’s entire communications, across multiple sites and countries, can be managed easily, right down to the individual user level, through a simple interface
Benefits of a cloud hosted system over a PBX
- No PBX maintenance costs. Flexibility with phone numbers.
- Make changes, moves and additions instantly
- No capital outlay. Save money. On-demand service with no hidden costs.
- Free calls between your offices
- Manage your own calls and facilities
- Great voice quality
- Disaster recovery/business continuity as standard
- One number anywhere and number choice flexibility.
- Flexible working. Let’s your staff work flexibly from wherever they want. Access your phone from anywhere via laptop, mobile or tablet.
- Business Continuity.
Cloud based IP Camera – Secure your home and business premises
Our strategic partnership with Axis and Cisco allow us to offer the best services in IP camera solutions. We not only protect your building and people but also save you money.
Benefits of a cloud based IP system over traditional CCTV system.
- Affordable solution with Minimal bandwidth and storage needs
- Sharper images regardless of conditions
- Intelligent analytics, alerts and integration
- Edge storage
- Solutions that grow with you
- Cost effective access control
- Optimised energy use